Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing's too hard for God (AM series)


Hello Holland First! This Sunday, May 16th, I will be continuing my current series, "Nothing's too hard for God" with a message on MARRIAGE.

Today, marriages are being attacked like never before. The greatest way to show a lost world that Jesus is real is by showing the world a marriage that works & honors God.

If you know of someone who is struggling in their marriage you need to invite them to be here Sunday. However, if you're married, this message is for you as well. Even those who have great marriages it's because they work at it daily. Sometimes it's good to get a reminder from God on how He sees marriage and how we can honor Him in the marriage covenant.

I hope to see you Sunday at Holland First at 10a.m.

By the way, it's the 3rd Sunday of the month so we also have church at 6p.m. I will be preaching a part two message in my current evening series entitled, "The Lord's Prayer."

Make it a full day in the House of the Lord. Trust me, you'll be glad you did!

Love you all,
Pastor Mike Houser
Senior Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment