Thursday, March 4, 2010

New series starting this Sunday morning

Hello Holland First Family,

My first blog on our newly enhanced website. A special thanks goes out to Cory Zigterman who has spent many hours putting this incredible website together.

This Sunday I begin a new series on "JOY." One of my favorite verses in the Bible is found in the Old Testament book of Nehemiah. It reads, "The JOY of the Lord is our strength." That means if you are not walking in joy you are walking in weakness. Times are tough! It seems everywhere we turn we read of disaster, chaos, strife and immorality, but in the midst of it all we can have joy because it comes not based on our circumstance or living in a sinful world, but it comes from Christ alone.

I pray you'll come out this Sunday morning at 10a.m. as I begin my new series, "Incredible Joy!"

May the Lord bless you,

Pastor Mike Houser
Senior Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment